| FTBL 10-13: Coach Saban's Monday Press Conference

Thanks for hosting it. As usual, he's incredibly focused! Hope the boys got a good rest and will bring their A game Saturday.

Old Miss really worrys me if we dont show up and start out to kill and get worse all the time they are gonna whoop our tails and we're going to have to play 4 qtrs to win. I hope we're prepared.

I just can't see Ole Miss sneaking up on us. Florida's upset loss is a eye opener for our team, and seeing Coach Saban's press conference today tells me that he'll have the team focused.

BigAl said:
Old Miss really worrys me if we dont show up and start out to kill and get worse all the time they are gonna whoop our tails and we're going to have to play 4 qtrs to win. I hope we're prepared.

For whatever reason I have worried more on this game than any game from preseason on. I just hope my gut has been wrong this whole time. We better come prepared as I don't want to get "nutted". :twisted:

BAMA JAMMA said:
BigAl said:

For whatever reason I have worried more on this game than any game from preseason on. I just hope my gut has been wrong this whole time. We better come prepared as I don't want to get "nutted". :twisted:

Dang JAMMA, if you're at the game on Sat. I hope we're far apart. We'd be a worrisome combination. :wink:

BamaDelta said:
BAMA JAMMA said:
BigAl said:

Dang JAMMA, if you're at the game on Sat. I hope we're far apart. We'd be a worrisome combination. :wink:

You're worried about every game BD. You worry enough for all of us, so we don't have to. :lol:

I'm sure its just pregame jitters for me but Nutt makes thing happen somehow. They have some key players sprinkled throughout their team. We're coming off a BYE week. We have a big #2 in the nation target on us. They thumped a suprised and ill-prepared Florida team. They will think they can do it again against another top 5 ranked opponent. We haven't looked that impressive at home this year, save for WKU. We will have to dominate!! ST will have to get it together. Season starts now.

Back
Top Bottom