| RECRUIT Tristan Jernigan set to announce on the 22nd.

This is a new one to you?

Sorority ho...I can't remember the name of the bar. Upstairs, on the left side of your headed downtown...it was on the strip. A frat/sorority place if there was one back in my undergrad years. I heard "soho" for the first time there...talked about Tri-Delts.

I guess so. Makes me wonder the meaning behind the popular Soho Social restaurant in Homewood now. Regardless, based on who is in that photo, I was expecting something else.

Link to the article works but can only read first paragraph
It’s an interesting article, if not really well written. But here’s a funny short paragraph from it.

“The piano on display is obviously impressive, too. It’s there to be admired—and to amaze. “I saw it playing by itself,” Averett said. “I had never seen that, so that was major to me.””

This is a new one to you?

Sorority ho...I can't remember the name of the bar. Upstairs, on the left side of your headed downtown...it was on the strip. A frat/sorority place if there was one back in my undergrad years. I heard "soho" for the first time there...talked about Tri-Delts.
Tri-delta! Everyone else has!!😂

Yeah, he's likely going to Auburn. But, that's alright.... we've got a pretty good receiver class coming in. Still sucks losing him to Auburn, and I cannot wait for Freeze to fuck up and set them back even further than they were before. It's coming, just wait.
Wasn't sure where to put this, but saw this.

You guys talking about Odom? Or that other handle? I don't know who that other handle belongs to.

Back
Top Bottom