| RECRUIT Tristan Jernigan set to announce on the 22nd.

Kid is from right down the road. Would love to flip him back to Alabama.

I've seen a good bit of him at TCHS. He's good (was banged up some early then mostly played defense this season)... supposedly UA had a couple of guys they liked over him... but it seems they are making sure they at least get Riley, which is usually an indication about their confidence level in landing one of the other guys.

Then get Bradley Shaw to commit.
He confirmed today that's it's down between Clemson and Arkansas. Disappointing, but we'll be alright at the position. I really wanted to get him though, he's a great player. Plus he would've added more depth to the room, like I've said before, I think we're gonna see some guys in that ILB room transfer. We've got some guys in this class that could turn out to be great players for us. Also something I've said before is I think we'll move guys to that room like we did Alexander if we have transfers. Time will tell.

I guess why some of the recruits don't come to Bama! Is that there don't want to be a 3rd string! But if you watch the Ga. South. 21 Ohio 41 you watch the 3rd string QB win the game. First sting was hurt and out for the season, the second sting helps win the MAC and then he went into the transfer postal.

Back
Top Bottom