| FTBL You know....

reger60 said:
Outlaw said:
All SEC schools have good looking females, IMO...

Ooo. You need to walk around the Vandy campus. It's pretty beastly. There are a few cuties, but not many.

Wow. That really surprises me. Being a TN school, I would think they would be flocking around there. :oops:

Doemasters said:
I am guessing i will need to take some of their pictures when they come to town :D

Do it up. 8)

reger60 said:
Outlaw said:
All SEC schools have good looking females, IMO...

Ooo. You need to walk around the Vandy campus. It's pretty beastly. There are a few cuties, but not many.

You must have been hanging out near the jock dorm or men's room 'cause when we took our son to Vandy for a campus visit a year ago, there were plenty of belles around.

Then again your standards are probably a whole lot higher than Factor's . . . and I also include the downtown metropolitan area as part of the campus. :D

um....really? :?:

Call me snobby. Maybe it's just because I'm a chick? I don't think they are all that gorgeous. Great figures, yes. But lots of makeup and hairspray do not make a plain girl smokin' hot. I hope they made the dance team because they are all good dancers.

Honestly, I don't *think* I'm having sour grapes or jealousy issues, here...

RollTideWendielu said:

Call me snobby. Maybe it's just because I'm a chick? I don't think they are all that gorgeous. Great figures, yes. But lots of makeup and hairspray do not make a plain girl smokin' hot. I hope they made the dance team because they are all good dancers.

What are you talking about Wendielu? I didn't notice any makeup and hairspray. :wink:

bear facts said:
RollTideWendielu said:

What are you talking about Wendielu? I didn't notice any makeup and hairspray. :wink:

It's hard to notice hair spray when your attention is always focused southwards. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom