| FTBL You knew it was coming. "There is only one UT."

Texas was always the Longhorns or Texas for me. Never really shortended them to UT. The Viles have always been UT.

With that said screw both of them.... Roll Tide Gentlemen!!!!

Texas was always the Longhorns or Texas for me. Never really shortended them to UT. The Viles have always been UT.

With that said screw both of them.... Roll Tide Gentlemen!!!!
Ummm...
You know ...i dont ever remember in olden days ....any UT stuff...more recent...
Tennessee was....the Vols
Texas was...the Horns.......if I remember anything about them

But i lived a sheltered life!!!!!!'

You know ...i dont ever remember in olden days ....any UT stuff...more recent...
It started before I was born...UT started taking off in 1964 when they introduced the "human T" at kickoff. My last year of high school was the year they formally/officially introduced UT as a secondary logo.

Interestingly enough, Texas didn't introduce the UT as a logo until ... 2018, 2019...somewhere around there.

It started before I was born...UT started taking off in 1964 when they introduced the "human T" at kickoff. My last year of high school was the year they formally/officially introduced UT as a secondary logo.

Interestingly enough, Texas didn't introduce the UT as a logo until ... 2018, 2019...somewhere around there.
Don't remember the UT from Tennessee in 60s. Of course things regarding CF were very limited and living in Birmingham... limited to AU n Bama

I'll go back n check my 60s newspapers and see if there is a UT mentioned

Back
Top Bottom