Stats - Main Page

http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/mainpage.jsp?year=2008

SEC Team Report

http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/2008/Internet/conf stats/2008000000911TD.HTML

SEC Player Reports

http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/2008/Internet/conf stats/2008000000911PD.HTML

Player Reports & Team Reports / National

http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2008&div=IA&site=org

You want to see who has played in a game for Alabama and who hasn't? Maybe you want to know what game or games they played in, how they did in their efforts during any particular game?

Go here:

http://web1.ncaa.org/football/exec/roster?sort=11&org=8&year=2008

Saving the best for last:

Alabama's Team Report

http://web1.ncaa.org/football/exec/rankingSummary?year=2008&org=8

Also, on each individual page, you can click on player's names, team's names, etc... and get a detailed breakdown of players or teams, etc... For example, on the Alabama page, click on Glen Coffee and it will give you a complete breakdown of his whole career at Alabama starting during the year '05.

RollTideRandy said:
PASSING EFFICIENCY

10 Tennessee
11 Mississippi St.
12 Auburn

This does not surprise me.

They are saving it RollTideRandy. When some poor, unexpecting team least expects it, they will open the whole playbook up. LOL.

No word yet if the playbook will be fully opened against LSU or not. I suspect that if they lose, the reason will be because the playbook was not opened up all the way.

CtrlAltieDel said:
RollTideRandy said:
PASSING EFFICIENCY

10 Tennessee
11 Mississippi St.
12 Auburn

They are saving it RollTideRandy. When some poor, unexpecting team least expects it, they will open the whole playbook up. LOL.

No word yet if the playbook will be fully opened against LSU or not. I suspect that if they lose, the reason will be because the playbook was not opened up all the way.

My hand to God, I saw a post just like that from an Auburn fan a few weeks ago. Literally, almost a word for word quote.

Here's the copy and paste...I caught it surfing somewhere.

"CTF and Tubs are on THE biggest fishing expedition that is going to rock the college football world and probably land us at # 5 in the nation Sep. 22nd week.

Planned it all summer, and here we experts are with eyes, but can't see . . . and ears, but can't hear . . .
CTF drilled our passing attack to absolute precision all two-a-days . . . the hay is in the barn (forgive the "Barner" metaphor). CTF could have easily had KB and CT execute 350 yards of passing and push the play totals up to 95. But they wanted to make Dang sure we hadn't gone "soft" like Mr. Crimson and Roofer Tim Watts warned we would, so they decided to unleash our nasty O-line and 3-headed RB corps on LaMo.

CTF told Tubs privately about a KY game in which he and Mumme did this set up deal on a big rival . . . the hardest part is teaching your QB's to actually look "sucky" throwing the ball in an authentic way. You have to be careful that the deliberate misfires aren't obvious.

I know a senior at AU who is a team manager (can't reveal who he is, but he is from Atlanta area), and he told me that KB, CT and CTF have been laughing their a$$es off behind the scenes, along with our WR's. They're going to do more of the same - but not quite as sucky - vs. USM once we get up by two TD's. And will look a little bit better vs. MSU, but still lean heavy on the run with a 70/30 ratio.

Hat Miles will take the bait . . . walking safeties up every down to stop the run he expects . . . walking right into an ambush. Don't be surprised when CTF shows up clean-shaven, with an all-orange hat on (worn with correct hat size, not painted on like Lester) vs. the Corn Dogs, which'll scare Miles and his DC shipless (and me). First series, he runs, runs, runs . . . and Miles circles the stink bait. AU stuffs LSU's offense 3 and out. Next series, CTF unleashes the AU version of the Spread. Few here are prepared for what is unleashed . . . and god help the geriatrics (bless their hearts) who sit all-game around me and look at me like I'm a madman when I scream and flail my arms all-game . . . they're administered nitro glycerin at the half. Nothing can prepare you for the lightning tempo, wild array of formations, Mario Fannin in the gun, KB split, TE pass routes you've never seen . . . deep balls hitting JS and CS in stride uncovered.

Gonna be fun to see . . . and if you can get AU + 3 (what I expect) vs. LSU, buy all you can. Stumpfan and RoadRunner are clearly trying to hold that number on the + to game week, too."

I don't understand that. Why would your quarterback purposely look bad only to explode on a big opponent or rival. That tells me the team is more concerned about beating one football team rather than winning championships. These people are looking for excuses to come with and will not admit that three games into the season, their "Spread Eagle" offense is spuddering.

TerryP said:
CtrlAltieDel said:
RollTideRandy said:
PASSING EFFICIENCY

10 Tennessee
11 Mississippi St.
12 Auburn

My hand to God, I saw a post just like that from an Auburn fan a few weeks ago. Literally, almost a word for word quote.

Here's the copy and paste...I caught it surfing somewhere.

"CTF and Tubs are on THE biggest fishing expedition that is going to rock the college football world and probably land us at # 5 in the nation Sep. 22nd week.

:D There it is, Terry. These are the type's of delusional fans that I was mocking. There are thousands of them now among the AuNecks.

I suppose it is a way for them to cope, to deal with an unpleasant reality.

Great quote, btw, it truly represents the skewed mindset of many AuNecks.

MDBtrumpet04 said:
I don't understand that. Why would your quarterback purposely look bad only to explode on a big opponent or rival. That tells me the team is more concerned about beating one football team rather than winning championships. These people are looking for excuses to come with and will not admit that three games into the season, their "Spread Eagle" offense is spuddering.

Exactly, MDBtrumpet04. They are kind of sad and disappointed and looking for anything to desperately cling to.

Barners clinging on to what? Sounds like Klingons circling Uranus to me.

Look "Sucky"???....I'm sorry but this just doesn't register a hit on the Mensa scale. The only top 5 that will land you in is the unemployment line.

After that post I don't ever want to hear anything about us drinking "Sabanade".

Their on crack. Period.

:roll:

Hat Miles will take the bait . . . walking safeties up every down to stop the run he expects . . . walking right into an ambush. Don't be surprised when CTF shows up clean-shaven, with an all-orange hat on (worn with correct hat size, not painted on like Lester) vs. the Corn Dogs, which'll scare Miles and his DC shipless (and me). First series, he runs, runs, runs . . . and Miles circles the stink bait. AU stuffs LSU's offense 3 and out. Next series, CTF unleashes the AU version of the Spread. Few here are prepared for what is unleashed . . . and god help the geriatrics (bless their hearts) who sit all-game around me and look at me like I'm a madman when I scream and flail my arms all-game . . . they're administered nitro glycerin at the half. Nothing can prepare you for the lightning tempo, wild array of formations, Mario Fannin in the gun, KB split, TE pass routes you've never seen . . . deep balls hitting JS and CS in stride uncovered.

This may be the dumbest thing I have ever read from an Auburn fan. Seriously.

Red_Tsunami said:

This may be the dumbest thing I have ever read from an Auburn fan. Seriously.

Ya know...it's hard to believe...cause I've seen some Auburn fans say some really outlandish and dumb things before, but you're right...this one takes the cake. I'd have to say it's almost as bad as the guy offering money for evidence of recruiting violations at Bama.

Back
Top Bottom