| FTBL You folks sure love your team...

• Thread starter imported_RollTideRandy
  • Start date
I

imported_RollTideRandy

Why isn't Hanks getting more catches?

Why isn't Grant getting more carries?

Why isn't Maze getting more catches?

Why aren't we giving Julio more opportunites?

Why isn't BJ Scott getting more plays?

You folks want ever receiver to have ten catches, 150 yards, and 2 TDs and every running back to get 20 carries, 120 yards, and 2 TDs every game. We'd have to win 462-0 to make that happen. :lol:

RollTideRandy said:

You folks want ever receiver to have ten catches, 150 yards, and 2 TDs and every running back to get 20 carries, 120 yards, and 2 TDs every game. We'd have to win 462-0 to make that happen. :lol:
I'm beginning to think that we wasted a RS on Scott. I hope he can get more involved in some way before the season is over. Even if it's on defense.

RollTideRandy said:

Yeah. Hell, they play for a whole hour and they ain't even breaking a hundred? Somethings wrong down there.

Must be poor coaching...

Hey, I may ask my wife why she doesn't put more OOH in OOH-LA-LA :wink: , but that doesn't mean I don't lover her.

What do you expect, that we would say that we believe that we have things perfect? We have talent to be excited about, and not having reached perfection yet we look for improvements.

Back
Top Bottom