With all of you new folks ..

PhillyGirl

I'm curious where everyone's from and if (gasp) anyone is from up my way :shock:

I'm from Philly originally but currently residing in Syracuse, NY for work. Went to college in DC and there was a great Bama bar there but it looks like it's not around anymore.

Again, welcome! :wave:

From Tuscaloosa originally, lived in a few places, been on the Gulf Coast (Daphne, AL) for about 6 years now.

My mommanem live in Philly right now and I've enjoyed my visits to the area. Big history buff so I had a great time doing the touristy stuff.

You didn't become a Bama fan via wager did you?

Dad was always a casual fan (he liked Penn State as well) but it wasn't until I actually got my butt down to Bama for the first time that I went crimson crazy.
MS Gulf Coast (Ocean Springs), good to meet you. Wish I had a CBEL (#42) jersey in YXL to offer you cuz I love your pussy

cat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My pussy loves you too

11054428_10203868036484637_7892099250476511235_o.jpg

From Tuscaloosa originally, lived in a few places, been on the Gulf Coast (Daphne, AL) for about 6 years now.

My mommanem live in Philly right now and I've enjoyed my visits to the area. Big history buff so I had a great time doing the touristy stuff.

Nice, whereabouts? I grew up in Port Richmond (Polish 'hood in Northeast).

From NE, AL. Spent most of my years in my hometown but have lived in other towns in AL, GA, TN for short periods of time. Only time I was ever in Philly was a layover on my way to LA for the 2009 championship against Texas. Spent two weeks in Newark, NJ for technical training. One day, will make another trip up there except to see Upstate NY.

From NE, AL. Spent most of my years in my hometown but have lived in other towns in AL, GA, TN for short periods of time. Only time I was ever in Philly was a layover on my way to LA for the 2009 championship against Texas. Spent two weeks in Newark, NJ for technical training. One day, will make another trip up there except to see Upstate NY.
Sand Mtn, wasn't it?

Back
Top Bottom