| FTBL With 39 days left until kickoff..

Billie Bob

Verified Member
That's not a lot of time - with the season is fast approaching I have to ask, are we ready? Personally, I am ready because I think this has been the longest off-season in recently memory.
Is our team ready? Colin Cowterd says that with our "easy" schedule we'll win 10 games with no problem. I have to ask, what is he smoking? Am I the only one who thinks our schedule is one of the toughest around, despite the fact that we play the majority quality opponents at home. My prediction is 8. :idea:

Re: With 40 days left until kickoff..

Billie Bob said:
Am I the only one who thinks our schedule is one of the toughest around, despite the fact that we play the majority quality opponents at home. My prediction is 8.
No, you're not alone!... I think our schedule is the most dangerous at home too in the conference and maybe, in the nation. And yes, 8 or 9 victories would be a good start point for the Saban era. :D

RTR,

10 wins would put us in the top 15 maybe top 10, I don't see that happening, this year.We have a lot of games that are pretty much a toss up as of right now..Arkansas, Georgia, Florida St., TN, Auburn, and even LSU could go either way right now

I like our chances to be good at home this year... maybe just maybe... all the hype will make Bryant Denny a Tougher stadium to play in... maybe get the fans more involved.. cant tell you how many time i've been told to sit down at a game or yell roll tide at someone and they just snubb you off..that pisses me off so bad to see fans like that... It seems the games are turning into a social statement for a lot of folks instead of a ballgame.

Back
Top Bottom