| FTBL Will Bama Beat Florida

Will Bama Beat Florida?

• Total voters
You read my mind! I was going to start this thread. And the answer is of course we will beat Florida. It will be a nail biter until the end but superior coaching will win out. When was the last time we could say that?

rammajamma said:
You read my mind! I was going to start this thread. And the answer is of course we will beat Florida. It will be a nail biter until the end but superior coaching will win out. When was the last time we could say that?

Sitting by the fireplace one evening I would like to address that very same question to Coach Stallings... PBUH!

rolltyroll said:
Arkansas will finish 4th in the west. It will be LSU, Alabama, Auburn, Arkansas,Ole Miss, and the Croom Cadetts.

Personally, I think you may be giving Arkansas to much credit. I think they will be a horrible team this year. Too many people drinking the kool-aide with these guys IMO.

rolltyroll said:
Arkansas will finish 4th in the west. It will be LSU, Alabama, Auburn, Arkansas,Ole Miss, and the Croom Cadetts.

I have it Bama, LSU, Auburn, Arky, Pink Slip U, and Ole Miss. Orgeron and Nutt get the pink slips, like Zook and Shula before them.

Most SEC preview shows that I have seen on TV report there prediction of Georgia and LSU in the SEC championship and LSU playing USCal for the title. My dream matchup in the SEC title would be Bama and South Carolina.

bamafan850 said:
Most SEC preview shows that I have seen on TV report there prediction of Georgia and LSU in the SEC championship and LSU playing USCal for the title. My dream matchup in the SEC title would be Bama and South Carolina.

I think UGA and LSU is a pretty safe pick for the SECCG.

Back
Top Bottom