| FTBL Why did Penix follow DeBoer to UW?

While Washington was sucking ass when Deboer got there.......they had recently been in the CFB play off. Potential for a higher ceiling. Indiana is a basketball school and didn't matter how well he played and what they did, Indiana is not making the play-off, not winning the Big 10, not doing anything other than going to a rooty-poot bowl game on Dec 19 in a place like Shreveport.

Gosh i hope u guys are right.
I'm going to be a dick here.

When are we not right? I would bet my house on what Brandon has to say. I've known him that long.

When have you been pointed to a recruit and it wasn't someone wearing Crimson soon?

Getting back to the point...

Look at his resume. How do you not see this? At Bama, with his credentials and program? Like I said to @OldPlayer "it's different." There is a change in culture.

Last year I said Jalen would be in NYC. Now? Bet me.

They are just beginning to install the motion packages. :ROFLMAO:

When are we not right? I would bet my house on what Brandon has to say. I've known him that long.

When have you been pointed to a recruit and it wasn't someone wearing Crimson soon?

Look at his resume. How do you not see this? At Bama, with his credentials and program? Like I said to @OldPlayer "it's different." There is a change in culture.

I get most of my information from here. You are right too! A Day I really don't think we saw all of his plays.

Gosh. I hope you guys are right....

There is a difference between..... having some good info and projecting failure or success...

And in this changing climate of CF.... it is virtually impossible....to even envision...whats next

One thing for sure. Every HC since 1958 has had some serious success at bama.
( dont know if we can include Price...but i dont) ...

Just where on the success scale....he will land....

Several are really high on him...i sure hope you are right....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom