| FTBL Who's In? Give me your top four if the playoffs were held today. Here's a look at the ESPN college media folks choices after week six.

Max

• Andrea Adelson: 1. Alabama; 2. Clemson; 3. LSU; 4. Ohio State
  • Edward Aschoff: 1. LSU; 2. Ohio State; 3. Alabama; 4. Clemson
  • Kyle Bonagura: 1. Alabama; 2. Oklahoma; 3. Ohio State; 4. Clemson
  • Bill Connelly: 1. Alabama; 2. Ohio State; 3. Oklahoma; 4. Clemson
  • Heather Dinich: 1 Alabama; 2. LSU; 3. Georgia; 4. Ohio State
  • David M. Hale: 1. Clemson; 2. Alabama; 3. Ohio State; 4. Georgia
  • Sam Khan Jr.: 1. Ohio State; 2. LSU; 3. Alabama; 4. Georgia
  • Chris Low: 1. Alabama; 2. Ohio State; 3. LSU; 4. Georgia
  • Ivan Maisel: 1. Ohio State; 2. Oklahoma; 3. Clemson; 4. Georgia
  • Ryan McGee: 1. LSU; 2. Alabama; 3. Oklahoma; 4. Clemson
  • Adam Rittenberg: 1. Ohio State; 2. LSU; 3. Alabama; 4. Georgia
  • Alex Scarborough: 1. Clemson; 2. Oklahoma; 3. Alabama 4. Ohio State
  • Mark Schlabach: 1. Alabama; 2. Ohio State; 3. Georgia; 4. LSU
  • Tom VanHaaren: 1. Alabama; 2. Ohio State; 3. Clemson; 4. Oklahoma

I got
****Ohio state
****bama
****ok( who is going to beat them?)
****clemson( who is going to beat them?)

Bama has a tough road.....and Ohio State has some tough games,...
The other 2 have cake walk
Ohio State and bama will be in final game

My top 4 in no really order:
Bama
UOk
Clemson
Wisconsin

Ivan Maisel: 1. Ohio State; 2. Oklahoma; 3. Clemson; 4. Georgia I'm guessing he doesn't love Bama!

My top 4 in no really order:
Bama
UOk
Clemson
Wisconsin

Ivan Maisel: 1. Ohio State; 2. Oklahoma; 3. Clemson; 4. Georgia I'm guessing he doesn't love Bama!

I thought UGA might have the upper hand until watching Florida's defense shut the barn down so efficiently and then watch a bad UT defense hold their own against the bulldogs later in the day. I think the Florida/uga game just became the biggest "other" game of the year for the SEC. The way the florida LBs and linemen stretched the field out laterally and never really let Auburn run around them was very impressive. They remind me of the 2005 BAma defense a bit.

Saban use as "bait" for his team
I mean leave out til last final 4 then put bama #1 so they can play close by
I know I've said this before so forgive the repetition.

Their opinion on who the final four are today doesn't matter. Their opinion in a few months doesn't matter.

It's no different than a lot of the ESPN college guys opinions on Danny Kanell; they think he's way off base with a lot of what he says. They'll hear their opinions but they'll only consider a few, if that.

I know I've said this before so forgive the repetition.

Their opinion on who the final four are today doesn't matter. Their opinion in a few months doesn't matter.

It's no different than a lot of the ESPN college guys opinions on Danny Kanell; they think he's way off base with a lot of what he says. They'll hear their opinions but they'll only consider a few, if that.

I was most thinking of....."committee"...theirs is one i want to be #1

Clemson
Georgia
Wisconsin
Alabama

I think Georgia finally gets us in the SEC championship but Texas clips OK. Wisconsin beats OSU because ultimately OSU can rush the passer but cant stop Wisconsin from running the ball. Who knew a team that is dominant on both lines of scrimmage that can run the ball and play defense.. is tough to beat.

I think we get our revenge on Clemson and have a rematch with Georgia for the NC

Back
Top Bottom