| FTBL Who is ready for some action?

bamafan4ever

Staff
I don't know about all of you but after we lose a game, I can't wait to see our guys go out and try to redeem themselves. It's not so bad after a win because we can revel in the victory but a loss makes me more impatient for Saturday to roll around than anything!

It's only Thursday!!!!! :evil:

Bamaman37 said:
Oh, you're talking about football....yeah, I'm ready for that too. :D

:roll:

What happens at NASA should stay at NASA. That's what I am finding out.

BTW, '37, I will be in HSV on business next week (Tuesday and Wednesday). Let me know how busy you are and maybe I can treat you to dinner.

bamafan4ever said:
Bamaman37 said:

BTW, '37, I will be in HSV on business next week (Tuesday and Wednesday). Let me know how busy you are and maybe I can treat you to dinner.

Man, that sounds like a plan!

I don;t know about you guys, but I wake up Sunday morning ready for the next game. I really hate off weeks. My brother and I keep moving our time up to leave for FLorida tomorrow. I am ready for a real showdown. I am ready to see the Bama boys play with some fire in their gut. We don't usually do that.

bamafan4ever said:
Bamaman37 said:

Where you watching the game at Greg? I am thinking about grilling out here and having a few beers. Wife is gone till Monday!

Atlanta_Tider said:
bamafan4ever said:
Bamaman37 said:

Where you watching the game at Greg? I am thinking about grilling out here and having a few beers. Wife is gone till Monday!

Lucky bastard. My wife never leaves.

Atlanta_Tider said:
bamafan4ever said:
Bamaman37 said:

JJ,

I have not even given it a thought. I just assumed I would stay here and watch. Give me a ring.

Bones82 said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
bamafan4ever said:
Bamaman37 said:

Lucky bastard. My wife never leaves.
:D :D :D 3 whole days and I have off ALL weekend! I am usually the one who leaves for weekends at a time!

Back
Top Bottom