| FTBL Which position group are you excited to watch this Saturday vs Western Kentucky?

Y'all already know what I'm excited to watch. ILB'S, baby. But curious as to what y'all are hoping to see from any position group for Alabama this Saturday. Offensively, defensively, special teams..... whatever, let it rip. Or just what you're hoping to see from the team as a whole.

a7f48e10-bf8b-478f-8b98-ec470473cfb0_text (1).gif

Y'all already know what I'm excited to watch. ILB'S, baby. But curious as to what y'all are hoping to see from any position group for Alabama this Saturday. Offensively, defensively, special teams..... whatever, let it rip. Or just what you're hoping to see from the team as a whole.

View attachment 28612
Good solid performance. Tackling. Getting off field in third down. STs. Organization.
Fired up. RV gased n ready to roll

I guess I'll go against the grain here. I'm not watching a position group. I'm watching a few positions.

RT is the main one. It's the only position we don't have any transparency on. The staff says it's a battle, but when we have media viewing periods it's always Fornby leading the group at that position. So, which is it?

Back
Top Bottom