| FTBL Wheres all the Vol posters????

Hey guys,

Congrats on the huge win, Bama looked like a national caliber team out there today. The players played a great game and coaches showed that the players were well coached as well. Just a little advice that I wish AU would listen to, enjoy the big win and get ready to go out and play the next week. Nothing takes away credit like a big win and then a loss to a lesser team(see AU) Great game and enjoy it.

PS. This is the first time that I think anyone could tell that there was a big difference in coaching from last year and this year. Even if Bama had won last year it wouldn't have been in this style, congrats and I'm looking forward to the Iron Bowl.

imatigerfan said:
Hey guys,

Congrats on the huge win, Bama looked like a national caliber team out there today. The players played a great game and coaches showed that the players were well coached as well. Just a little advice that I wish AU would listen to, enjoy the big win and get ready to go out and play the next week. Nothing takes away credit like a big win and then a loss to a lesser team(see AU) Great game and enjoy it.

PS. This is the first time that I think anyone could tell that there was a big difference in coaching from last year and this year. Even if Bama had won last year it wouldn't have been in this style, congrats and I'm looking forward to the Iron Bowl.

Thanks, imatiger. Luckily, we can savor this win with a bye week and then it's LSU time!

Swamptick said:
Most of the Vols fans that were posting here this week were pretty civil. I hope they keep showing up.

It was a great win. During the 4th quarter all the Vols fans were leaving and all of us Alabama fans were waving at them and yelling "good bye".

I will say this though about the Vols fans in the upper deck section where I was. They were (for the most part) classy and well behaved.

There weren't many around us in the east upper deck, but I walked with a group of about five 20-something year old vols who may have been the most obnoxious group I'd ever seen. They were probably on I-459 when we sang Rammer Jammer. I hope they heard me. Every other vol fan seemed just fine, just a little sedate.

RTR,

Tim

Back
Top Bottom