| FTBL When will Bama win the Iron Bowl?

When will Bama win the Iron Bowl?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 2011 or later

• Total voters
I know we will be installing an all new offense and defence this year along with the staff trying to gel but I do believe we have as good a shot to beat them this year as any.
I'm sure coach Saban understands the importance of this game. He'll have the guys ready to play. :wink:

Coach Saban will make or break next year's recruiting class on the 07' iron bowl. If he wins it, Alabama lands the nation's #3 recruiting class. If he loses, he lands the # 5 class, in the South Eastern Conference. Just MHO but I think it holds some water-or at least it will. ROLL TIDE and lets f****n beat *barner

I bet this year, without question!. The Barn isn't as powerful as last years... and IMO, 'Bama is a little underrated around the nation. I believed in a Saban impact since his first day at the Capstone, and this is happening now!. I believe in our crimson tide!!!.

Roll Tide.

I'll put it this way.....Shula, like him or not, had us in majority of those losses with AU. I said majority not all. I see it came down to conditioning and belief. Saban will have them conditioned, you better believe that. Saban also has his players believing in the system every where he goes. So if Shula can get them close, Saban will deliver. I liked Shula alot but I admit Saban is by far the better coach. It will happen this year. Lets just enjoy the ride folks.

gary funderburk said:
I'll put it this way.....Shula, like him or not, had us in majority of those losses with AU. I said majority not all. I see it came down to conditioning and belief. Saban will have them conditioned, you better believe that. Saban also has his players believing in the system every where he goes. So if Shula can get them close, Saban will deliver. I liked Shula alot but I admit Saban is by far the better coach. It will happen this year. Lets just enjoy the ride folks.

Definitely agree with ya on the conditioning. Bama was a joke in the 4th quarter under Shula.

I don't pretend to know what's going to happen this year (unlike most of the jock sniffers in the sports media who do pretend to know what's going on), but I do like our chances this year. Anything can happen, but the difference in most of our losses last year was conditioning and coaching. We got worse as the year progressed and we were sucking wind in the 3rd and 4th quarters. Not saying we will go undefeated, but I can hope. No one thought we would go undefeated in '92 either. Whatever happens, we have definitely turned a corner and are on our way back!

NOMOREPROBATION.jpg

Back
Top Bottom