| FTBL When was the last time

rooster03

Verified Member
That Alabama has scored a touchdown on the 1st drive in 3 stright games
I might also be wrong but has a running back or wide out fumbled the ball this season I don't think so the only fumble I can remember is JPWilson on the snap
When was the last time our OFF. was avg. 39 points a game 3 games into the season and 2 of them games against SEC DEF.
I know are D got beat up this week but it was against the best back in the country and Casey Dick looked better than I thought he was glad Monk was hurt but we still have only giving up 54 points thats 18 a game on avg and 2 of ARK touchdowns was after turnover that gave them a short field
I think Saban and the whole coaching staff has did a great job ROLL TIDE

rooster03 said:
That Alabama has scored a touchdown on the 1st drive in 3 stright games
I might also be wrong but has a running back or wide out fumbled the ball this season I don't think so the only fumble I can remember is JPWilson on the snap
When was the last time our OFF. was avg. 39 points a game 3 games into the season and 2 of them games against SEC DEF.
I know are D got beat up this week but it was against the best back in the country and Casey Dick looked better than I thought he was glad Monk was hurt but we still have only giving up 54 points thats 18 a game on avg and 2 of ARK touchdowns was after turnover that gave them a short field
I think Saban and the whole coaching staff has did a great job ROLL TIDE

not sure about the fumbles, but it seems I can't really remember any WR or RB coughing it up, but of course I may be wrong. I think two of the biggest question marks coming into this season were the the defense and the offense (more so the play calling than performance).

the defense has played beyond fan expectation to this point I think. they aren't necessarily playing lights out, but I know that I thought it was going to be a tough year on that side of the ball. Saban's D is NOT easy to learn by any means. I see our D being scary good in about 2 years, if not next season. we are going to get some great defensive talent.

Major Applewhite did a great job in just one year at Rice, but I'm not so sure Rice saw any defense the caliber of even a bottom dwelling SEC team. I know its been a while since we consistantly scored well like this. so far CMA is doing well matching us up with the other teams. I think scoring 21 points on Arkansas in the first quarter shows that he has what it takes to make it. what puts a smile on my face is we're only 3 games in and I think we have shown we can hang with the big boys of the SEC. if he can keep this up, we will be happy campers next year when he has had a whole year to see how the SEC defenses work. I'm sure CNS and Steele are throwing him plenty of information too.

Back
Top Bottom