| FTBL When is the last time...

bamafan4ever said:
Alabama has scored 40+ points in three consecutive games?

RTR!!!

I don't know, but these are new times (again). 5 games, and 4 dominating victories. 2 of which were SEC games on the road. The remaining win was against Tulane, and while I wouldn't classify it as a dominate one, the Tide was never in any real danger.

reger60 said:
Did you just see that graphic on College Football Tonight? Alabama has not trailed in a game yet this season. That had not occurred to me. Roll Tide!

I din't realize that either it is a great stat. Especially along with the large number of minutes that we have spent leading games as opposed to just being tied.

Honestly, we jumped on Tulane pretty fast too, thanks to special teams, so you're right, we were never in any real danger, but the game was uncomfortably close.

The other games were routs that McElroy should have seen snaps after halftime in. I know, tonight wasn't that easy in the 2nd half, but the damage was done...

reger60 said:
Did you just see that graphic on College Football Tonight? Alabama has not trailed in a game yet this season. That had not occurred to me. Roll Tide!

Me neither reger. I'm starting to get a familiar feeling and it's quite exciting!!

:D :D :D

Thanks for changing that sig bamafan...

BTW, going along w/ the graphic about how long 'Bama has lead, tied, & been behind. I wonder how much of the time that was tied is based of the score of 0-0...

:shock: That to me is one of the most staggering numbers b/c of how much time we take of the clock from the first drive. :)

Back
Top Bottom