Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is tough because we always get screwd in the polls. But you gotta think that LSU has a real chance of dropping out of the top 10. They will be graded on 2 games this week as opposed to only one. So you have them and Florida that have losses this week in the top 10. 8th is my guess.

RTR
BamaSon25

yea im will be happy with 8, i will be estatic w/ 6 or 7 but also i will be pissed w/ 10 b/c the single digit number looks soo much better but even if we do get ranked like 9 or 10 we have a bye so we should stay the same but if we do anything we'll move up and then after the ole miss game we should move up 1 or 2 right now we just have to watch the teams infront of us and hope they lose especially the teams that are undefeated.

I'll wager that UT sucks ! and Bama will be ranked right next to each other in anticipation of the matchup in 3 weeks. I think we will be ranked from 6-8. UT sucks! one ahead or below us. The press loves UT sucks! right now after the win over L(e)SU and I'll bet they're favored coming into the game with us. I sure hope they are.

Back
Top Bottom