| FTBL What a great experience

G

I was able to go the game Saturday. My wife and I took some friends who just moved here from Tennessee. He is a die hard Tennessee fan and was once a student in Knoxville.

He told me that he'd never experienced any thing like the game on Saturday. He kept telling his wife that he was getting chills.

We were in Section JJ of the upper deck on the 8th row. The game was awesome!

I have to admit...after Arkansas took the lead, I wasn't sure that the team could fight back. I guess it is from too many years of not playing to win. I had already started telling myself that it was ok that they didn't win.

We wanted to get a jump on the crowd, so we headed out of the stadium with a little over 2 minutes left.

We got to ground level and kept hearing loud cheers. So we literally ran to the quad where hundreds of people were watching the game on the jumb-tron. What an awesome experience.

My Tennessee friend was going crazy. He said he has never been too a better game or atmosphere.

I am sure that your Vile friend increased his enjoyment several levels because he didn't have to listen to Rocky Top at all. Come to think of it, they didn't play it much in Gainesville either.

psychojoe said:
I am sure that your Vile friend increased his enjoyment several levels because he didn't have to listen to Rocky Top at all. Come to think of it, they didn't play it much in Gainesville either.

Actually they played several times. Once they played it for a 2 yard gain.(No it was not a first down) I think they have a quota of how many times they play it at a game win or lose.

Back
Top Bottom