| FTBL WCU-Discussion

252BAMA

AKA: ALA2262
We really should have had a discussion before the Predict a Score thread, but better late than never. Guys this is a PITIFUL 1AA team that Bama should not even be playing. It is a team that lost their last nine games last year, last of which was 62-0 to UF. And the best(?) players on that team are gone. It is a team that has an average score in their history against SEC schools of 1-55. In their six previous games against SEC opponents they have lost 52-0 to Alabama, 55-6 and 56-0 to Auburn, 62-0 to Florida, 48-0 to Georgia, and 58-0 to LSU. It would be an embarrassment to Bama for this team to even score.

If I'm not mistaken, was it not W. Carolina we were playing when Brodie tore up his knee? Seems like we were up like 45-0 and he should have been out of the game. Just one more example why we needed a coaching change. Sorry, I don't mean to bring up old stuff, just had a bad flashback :shock:

IMO Brodie's knee was an accident waiting to happen. He was not even hit on the play where he blew it out. It could just as easily have happened in practice.

BamaBuck said:
If I'm not mistaken, was it not W. Carolina we were playing when Brodie tore up his knee? Seems like we were up like 45-0 and he should have been out of the game. Just one more example why we needed a coaching change. Sorry, I don't mean to bring up old stuff, just had a bad flashback :shock:

I think it's fine for the starters to be in on the first drive of the second half. No problem with that at all.

BamaBuck said:

That reminds me we should get Mcelroy some good game experience, which will be crucial if he has to go in later.I hope he responds well.

Teague13 said:
BamaBuck said:

That reminds me we should get Mcelroy some good game experience, which will be crucial if he has to go in later.I hope he responds well.

I like Mcelroy's attitude. He looked pretty good in the spring game, and from what I've read in the fall scrimmages. I think when his time comes, he'll be good to go. I just hope it's after JPW graduates :D .

Back
Top Bottom