| FTBL Was it General Lee that once said....

• Thread starter imported_porkchop
  • Start date
I

imported_porkchop

...."It wasn't war. It was murder".

I can't remember exactly but that phrase popped into my head a minute ago after talking to a member via PM on how we (not my words) "kicked their a**es today" in recruiting.

Just seems like, given the situation, the phrase fits today. It was almost criminal what we did to AU and the other SECW teams today with this recruiting class. It's like it wasn't even a fight. It was just a killing.

BTW, Saban makes $4 mill a year. Now our rivals know one of the reasons why.

It reminds me of what one of my buddies said at the beginning of college football season after LSU put a beat down on VT........................He said imagine all those talented athletes on the field are in Crimson. That is what our beloved Tide will look like in a couple of years. :D Talent, talent, talent!!!!

porkchop said:
...."It wasn't war. It was murder".

I can't remember exactly but that phrase popped into my head a minute ago after talking to a member via PM on how we (not my words) "kicked their a**es today" in recruiting.

Just seems like, given the situation, the phrase fits today. It was almost criminal what we did to AU and the other SECW teams today with this recruiting class. It's like it wasn't even a fight. It was just a killing.

BTW, Saban makes $4 mill a year. Now our rivals know one of the reasons why.

Well, I for one would like to see it transpose itself on the field!

Back
Top Bottom