| OT W. Gymnastics. Alabama Gymnastics Finishes Fourth at the 2014 NCAA Championships

BamaFan334

Gymnastics finished 4th.

Well, Oklahoma has beaten us again. Talk about getting old real freaking quick. A poor performance on the bean derailed our title hopes as we were kicking straight butt up until the final rotation, then the wheels fell off. Great season nonetheless, but I hate losing to freaking Florida and Oklahoma. They actually ties for the title. LSU came in third, us fourth, Georgia fifth, and Nebraska sixth.

For the fourth year in a row, Alabama was in the hunt for a national title going into the last rotation, but uncharacteristic problems on the balance beam on Saturday's final rotation ended the Tide's quest for its third NCAA title in four years. With this year's finish, Alabama is the only team in the nation to finish in the top four each of the last six years.

Read More Here...

How do you define success?

Looking at Kim Jacobs who is one of the seniors on this squad. In her four years she's been a part of two national championship teams, seen the Tide win four regional titles, a pair of SEC championships, and has been a part of a senior class that's never finished lower than fourth in the nation.

Looking at last night it's disappointing; especially seeing them fall apart on the beam. Then I look and see the highest scores for that event were from the freshman on the squad.

Nope, actual email I received from RollTide.Com at 8:05 last night. Followed two hours later by this one...

View attachment 3587

That's just...(insert word of your choice) up.

Curious thing here...notice the language? "Dear Roll Tide Fan?"

Who in their right mind, within the athletic department, would refer to a Bamafan as a Roll Tide fan?

I questioned photoshop earlier because it doesn't look like the site at FF, at all. No shipping info, page designs don't match, etc. (FF = Football Fanatics - handles online store for UA)

Of course, FF could always mean F****** Finus.

Back
Top Bottom