| FTBL Vote for Emeel...

Porterhouse said:
It appears that you can vote more than once per day.

Yes, but only by deleting your cookies. It seems to allow you to vote again without doing so, but then it pops up and says "Sorry, you've already voted"

mine said:
Porterhouse said:

Yes, but only by deleting your cookies. It seems to allow you to vote again without doing so, but then it pops up and says "Sorry, you've already voted"

On my end all I have to do is close the browser and open it back up, then vote again. If I don't close the browser though, it will give me the "Sorry, you've already voted" message.

BTW, here is Emeel's bio from the Lowe's Senior CLASS Award site...

10260.jpg

Emeel Salem (IF) Alabama
Statistics: Height: 6'00" Weight: 175 AVG: 0.347 R: 55 H: 68 FLD%: 0.983

Classroom:Salem is a double major in marketing and Spanish with a 3.9 GPA. He has been the winner of many awards including the 2007 Algernon Sydney Sullivan Award (the highest honor the University offers), was a 2007 H. Boyd McWhorter Southeastern Conference Male Scholar-Athlete Nominee ($10,000 scholarship to winner; $5,000 to all nominees) and was a finalist for the 2006 Paul W. Bryant Award. He has been named 2006 ESPN the Magazine Academic All-American, First Team, 2006 ESPN the Magazine Academic All-District IV and 2006 SEC Baseball Scholar-Athlete of the Year. He is a three-time SEC Academic Honor Roll member as well as being a member of Omicron Delta Kappa, Sigma Alpha Lambda and the National Society of Collegiate Scholars. He is a seven time member of both the UA President’s List and the UA Dean’s List.

Character:Emeel is involved in a character program called "Touch All the Bases", with the Life Skills Program, D.A.R.E and Student-Athlete Advisory Committee where he is currently the Vice-President. He was named to the SEC Good Works Team in 2005 and 2006. During 2006-07 he is a member of the University of the Alabama Gambling Action Committee, the Academics and Athletics Committee and the Intercollegiate Athletics Committee. He has worked as a Hurricane Katrina Relief volunteer, has volunteered at Alabama baseball camps since 2003 and made a mission trip to Nicaragua and Venezuela with Athletes in Action during the summer of 2004.

Competition:He has been named 2007 Preseason All-American by the College Baseball Foundation, Rivals and NCBWA, is on the 2007 Brooks Wallace Award Watch List, the 2007 Dick Howser Trophy Watch List. In 2006 he was a semifinalist for Brooks Wallace Award, a First-Team All-American (College Baseball Foundation), a Second-Team All-American (American Baseball Coaches Association - ABCA, Collegiate Baseball and National Collegiate Baseball Writer's Association - NCBWA), part of the First-Team All-SEC by the Coaches, he was the only unanimous All-SEC pick by the league's 12 head coaches, and SEBaseball.com. Is Alabama's all-time leader with 75 stolen bases; He broke the oldest existing record in the UA record book March 16, 2007 vs. Tennessee and is Alabama's co-leader with 12 career triples; He tied the all-time mark March 7 vs. Tennessee Tech.

Porterhouse said:
On my end all I have to do is close the browser and open it back up, then vote again. If I don't close the browser though, it will give me the "Sorry, you've already voted" message.

same here.

i just voted for him about 25 times in a row.

skeeter_jones said:
Porterhouse said:

same here.

i just voted for him about 25 times in a row.

Well it doesn't work like that with me. However I just come back a little later and it works. :?: :?

Awesome - he's still in 1st. :) I'll vote some more today when I get home. What a great example of class and leadership.

Roll Tide!

Porterhouse said:
mine said:
Porterhouse said:

Your browser is obviously set to auto delete cookies at shutdown. Either way works, it's just easier for me to delete my cookies and keep going. I normally have several tabs open at once and closing the browser isn't really an option most of the time.

However works though, let's just vote. LOL :D

I talked to him yesterday and my 7 yr old took a picture with him.Thats his favorite Bama player.We were at th ARK game yesterday.If im not mistaken he blasted one over right field to beef up the lead.He seems like a great guy when you talk to him in person also.

Outlaw said:
Second place is two with 15.

and one of those is bryan henry from fsu. he leapfrogged the guy from becknell in the past couple days. his fans may be trying to make a strong push for him. we need to make sure Emeel stays in first and wins.

Back
Top Bottom