| FTBL VOTE FOR BEAR

bear facts said:
Okay, how many folks have they got shucking corn up there in Nebraska?

Coach Osborne is now up 45% to 38% over Coach Bryant.

Btw, I was fortunate enough to witness Coach Bryant and the Tide shutdown the mighty Nebraska Cornhuskers of Coach Osborne 20-3 at Legion Field in '78.

Me too! That was my 1st Alabama game ever in person. :) That was a big game at the time...at night, at Legion Field and on national TV.

BamaDelta said:
bear facts said:
Okay, how many folks have they got shucking corn up there in Nebraska?

Coach Osborne is now up 45% to 38% over Coach Bryant.

Btw, I was fortunate enough to witness Coach Bryant and the Tide shutdown the mighty Nebraska Cornhuskers of Coach Osborne 20-3 at Legion Field in '78.

Me too! That was my 1st Alabama game ever in person. :) That was a big game at the time...at night, at Legion Field and on national TV.

Cool! What section were you sitting in? I saw a lot of pretty gals in the stadium that game.

Btw, my date was an Auburn graduate, and she told me that was the first "real" football game she had been to. Of course, things were kinda dull on the Plains back then. :lol:

Either the whole nation is voting against us, or it's not accurate. I've voted almost enough by myself to single handedly win the Presidential election. I know all of you have been doing the same. There's just NO WAY that we are loosing this much ground at this point in the race. :?

mine said:
Either the whole nation is voting against us, or it's not accurate. I've voted almost enough by myself to single handedly win the Presidential election. I know all of you have been doing the same. There's just NO WAY that we are loosing this much ground at this point in the race. :?

See my thread on why CPB is getting beaten.

Back
Top Bottom