| FTBL Video: Player interviews, Caldwell, Higgy, KJ, McCoy plus..

@ the 2:12 mark of the practice video seeing Cody come off the block and hit the tackling sled...you would worry he's going to break it if you are a equipment manager.

TerryP said:
@ the 2:12 mark of the practice video seeing Cody come off the block and hit the tackling sled...you would worry he's going to break it if you are a equipment manager.

That was my thoughts exactly lol I was thinking it was just gonna snap off.

And Higgy did say improve a lot...almost every answer. :)

Kc said:
TerryP said:

If the reports of him dunking basketballs are true, imagine what the equipment guys at the Rec center feel like when they see him stroll in the doors. :shock:

Porter said:
Kc said:
TerryP said:

If the reports of him dunking basketballs are true, imagine what the equipment guys at the Rec center feel like when they see him stroll in the doors. :shock:

Coach Saban might have to get donations made to the equipment dept., just in case. :lol:

Porter said:
Kc said:
TerryP said:

Not just dunking, but 360's according to what Antoine was saying...

TerryP said:
Porter said:
Kc said:
TerryP said:

Not just dunking, but 360's according to what Antoine was saying...

WOW :shock:

The first time Antoine Caldwell saw nose tackle Terrence Cody was on a basketball court.

Caldwell won't soon forget. After all, how many 400-pound guys can throw down a dunk with a 360-degree turn in the air?

"It's kind of weird to see that kind of stuff," said Caldwell, the Crimson Tide's senior center and offensive captain. "I was kind of nervous at first. ... The dude is an incredible athlete."
:shock:
http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/press-register/index.ssf?/base/sports/1218532548216820.xml&coll=3

Question...JPW was talking about how sharp and clean Julio is already running his routes. Huh? Is that just something that a QB sees or can that really be explained to the common fan (not that I'm the common fan :wink: ).

BamaDelta said:
Question...JPW was talking about how sharp and clean Julio is already running his routes. Huh? Is that just something that a QB sees or can that really be explained to the common fan (not that I'm the common fan :wink: ).

Real simple. If a WR is supposed to run 10 yards, then cut to the middle (post route is what that is generally called) at a 45 degree angle (towards the goal post) but instead runs 8 yards and cuts towards the sidelines (say at a 60-70 degree angle) it isn't a sharp nor clean route.

The offense has what they term as landmarks. In other words, specific places where they should stop, cut, fake, etc. If they don't hit those specific marks or are laze with their motion...again, neither sharp or clean.

Back
Top Bottom