| FTBL Vandy pre-game Rammer Jammer

TideOutsider

Verified Member
The most hilarious thing happened Saturday. The Vandy band and faithful (all 500 of them) were singing what must have been their fight song when the tune suddenly sounded exactly like Rammer Jammer! You guessed it – right in the middle of “their” special moment 30,000 Tide fans erupted in “we’re going to beat the hell out of you”! It was great! The expression on the home team faces was priceless. Fortunately, it was not the last time they would hear it.

ROLL TIDE

My favorite was this one...

Throughout the game the Bama cheerleaders struck up "ALA"-"BAMA" a couple of times and the response was thunderous, as both sides of the stadium tried to outduel the other.

In the third quarter, the Vandy cheerleaders started up a "BLACK"-"GOLD" chant that involved the student section (maybe 700 people) vs. the Vandy Band. It was pathetic and hilarious.

BTW, Kudos to the Million Dollar Band. They sounded fantastic. I wish they would have performed at halftime. Vandy's band was pretty sad.

reger60 said:

Throughout the game the Bama cheerleaders struck up "ALA"-"BAMA" a couple of times and the response was thunderous, as both sides of the stadium tried to outduel the other.

In the third quarter, the Vandy cheerleaders started up a "BLACK"-"GOLD" chant that involved the student section (maybe 700 people) vs. the Vandy Band. It was pathetic and hilarious.

BTW, Kudos to the Million Dollar Band. They sounded fantastic. I wish they would have performed at halftime. Vandy's band was pretty sad.

You could notice that on TV too. Pretty good stuff.

Outlaw said:
reger60 said:

Yep but the Daves never mentioned it. All they mentioned was Vandy selling out this game and selling more season tickets because of the excitement for Vandy football this year. :roll:

BamaDelta said:
Outlaw said:
reger60 said:

Yep but the Daves never mentioned it. All they mentioned was Vandy selling out this game and selling more season tickets because of the excitement for Vandy football this year. :roll:

Eli and the Snake mentioned that 30K were Bama fans, and 9K were Vandy fans. :lol:

reger60 said:

That was awesome...Especially in the 4th quarter when all the Vandy fans had left and it was raining and we got that cheer going. It was like we were telling our guys to finish the job b/c we as Alabama fans were staying to watch even if it was pouring rain.

Back
Top Bottom