| FTBL UT/FLA Who Wins?

I

imported_porkchop

What say you?

I can see this game going a number of different ways right now. Most of those ways involve Florida winning, but UT does have a solid, experienced QB in Ainge. Florida's defense is suspect. Can UT get the ground game on? If UF just too fast and talented offensively.

Let's not forget that UT was losing last weekend to Southern Miss before turning it around in the second half. They came close to starting the season 0-2, Florida on the other hand, has played no one.

Since it's a rivalry I'm going with a close one. 35-24 Florida.

What do you guys think will happen?

porkchop said:
What say you?

I can see this game going a number of different ways right now. Most of those ways involve Florida winning, but UT does have a solid, experienced QB in Ainge. Florida's defense is suspect. Can UT get the ground game on? If UF just too fast and talented offensively.

Let's not forget that UT was losing last weekend to Southern Miss before turning it around in the second half. They came close to starting the season 0-2, Florida on the other hand, has played no one.

Since it's a rivalry I'm going with a close one. 35-24 Florida.

I know you don't get a lot coverage on the left coast, but one thing I've noticed on the right coast which seems to have translated onto national radio as well.

There has been little air play to this game this week. As compared to the last few years, hardly a snippet.

The key to this game, after looking at it over the few hours, looks to be this.

Whoever has the most yards gained, rushing, wins. Over the last 17 games, the team with the most rushing yards has won 15 times.

TerryP said:

Whoever has the most yards gained, rushing, wins. Over the last 17 games, the team with the most rushing yards has won 15 times.

I've also noticed that whoever scores the most points tends to win as well. I'm betting the same will be true of this game. :D

Now that I've mad an obligatory smarta$$ed comment, I think it will be Florida, but I'm not convinced that it will be a blow out.

Wiseace615 said:
TerryP said:

I've also noticed that whoever scores the most points tends to win as well. I'm betting the same will be true of this game. :D

Now that I've mad an obligatory smarta$$ed comment, I think it will be Florida, but I'm not convinced that it will be a blow out.

:lol"

However, one has to wait till the gun to find that out, one can watch the game and see how its developing with my little tid-bit.

I tend to agree with you on UF. I think, wait for it, they'll have more success...wait for it........... rushing.

:D

porkchop said:
What say you?

Since it's a rivalry I'm going with a close one.
35-24 Florida.

TENNESSEE BY 35!!!

Mr L E Phant said:
porkchop said:
What say you?

Since it's a rivalry I'm going with a close one.
35-24 Florida.

TENNESSEE LOSES BY 35!!!

Small edit needed. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom