| FTBL Urban on BAMA 2013

I don't think there was another game (in terms of that magnitude, like playing another highly ranked team) during Saban's tenure where everybody within the organization knew, didn't think, but knew Bama would win the game. From Saban, to the staff, all the way down to the players... and they were not shy about it behind closed doors. They talked the talked, and then walked it....

I don't think there was another game (in terms of that magnitude, like playing another highly ranked team) during Saban's tenure where everybody within the organization knew, didn't think, but knew Bama would win the game. From Saban, to the staff, all the way down to the players... and they were not shy about it behind closed doors. They talked the talked, and then walked it....
Id like to hear Leonard Fournette talk about being hunted by Reuben Foster.

As a fan, I don't know if I've been more comfortable going into a game of that magnitude. I didn't mention the size differences. I did harp on "they can't tackle!"

As a fan, I don't know if I've been more comfortable going into a game of that magnitude. I didn't mention the size differences. I did harp on "they can't tackle!"
If we could dig up the threads leading up to that game, I believe I was strongly in your corner. I was so confident in victory, that when we didn’t find a buyer for our tickets, the wife and I jumped in the car and made the long drive to South Beach to watch that mercy killing!!!

Back
Top Bottom