| MBB/WBB UPDATE 9/29: New Patch article: Pre-Trial Immunity Hearing For Darius Miles Started Today

SLO... Man ...
did-someone-say-my-name-alex-verinder.gif

You remember that? Wow
Of course I do... Lol.

You remember me breaking the Star Jackson leaving story?

CrimsonBoz was butthurt about that.

Hell, I was back in school back then, working on my teaching degree and delivering pizzas at night. Delivered to a LOT of players back then.

The night in question? I was delivering to Darius Hanks at Bryant Hall when I saw Star packing his shit into his girlfriend's VW convertible.

Chase Goodbread took me to lunch after that and offered me some cash for future inside tips since I was around players literally every night.

Of course I do... Lol.

Hell, I was back in school back then, working on my teaching degree and delivering pizzas at night. Delivered to a LOT of players back then.

The night in question? I was delivering to Darius Hanks at Bryant Hall when I saw Star packing his shit into his girlfriend's VW convertible.

Chase Goodbread took me to lunch after that and offered me some cash for future inside tips since I was around players literally every night.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Of course I do... Lol.

Seem to do...... I remember you being the pizza delivery man. ..... That would come up with some good stuff.....drive some to claim to be in the know....crazy!!!!!!!!!!

A few use to get on my butt about my........use ...of ...................lol

Seem to do...... I remember you being the pizza delivery man. ..... That would come up with some good stuff.....drive some to claim to be in the know....crazy!!!!!!!!!!

A few use to get on my butt about my........use ...of ...................lol
Did what I had to 15-20 years ago to put myself back thru college a 2nd time in the middle of the recession.

My persona there was pretty much what it is here. I didn't claim to be any insider like CrimsonBoz did. I'd post tidbits here or there in the event that I'd encounter anything whilst working. What I DID occasionally post was always on point and "juicy" lol. I found it humorous that Goodbread wanted me to be his tipster. Lol. Most of my observations came while I was at coaching clinics or working the Saban camps.

Boz didn't like me bc I started calling him on his shtick.

I'm laughing here, because they asked a white cop to redact words from a text THEIR client sent. Regardless of the word, that's classic in a court case where every word matters and should be spoken. If not, why read any of it?

Not sure what you mean here, but a text is discovery and can be used in court, so I'm just laughing at how they asked him not to use the language of their client.
I get what you're saying. The Patch has an updated article going over a few stuff from the authors perspective.

Here's the thing. I don't believe you can charge someone based on comments not under Miranda. If I understand this correctly, they are attempting to use comments on a charge where he was alerted of his rights. 5th amendment.

One of the first things you always say to LEO, "Am I under arrest?"

I get what you're saying. The Patch has an updated article going over a few stuff from the authors perspective.

Here's the thing. I don't believe you can charge someone based on comments not under Miranda. If I understand this correctly, they are attempting to use comments on a charge where he was alerted of his rights. 5th amendment.

One of the first things you always say to LEO, "Am I under arrest?"
You can.

...by breaking someone's rights. If there's one thing that's "black and white" it's how the law is written.
No, not by violating someone's 4th Amendment rights. There are plenty of things people say, when not under Miranda or when Miranda doesn't apply, that can be used in court. Miranda only applies to custodial interrogations.

Back
Top Bottom