| FTBL University does punish cup throwers

BamaDelta said:
or at least attempts to. As long as they plan to enforce the new rules I can't see where it would hurt.

Thank God. It's about time. They should have come out with this after the 'Barn game last yr.

HOWEVER, I don't think this will be much of an issue in the future. After this year, I don't see us losing many more games. The only thing thrown will be toilet paper :wink:

HiTide said:
BamaDelta said:
or at least attempts to. As long as they plan to enforce the new rules I can't see where it would hurt.

Thank God. It's about time. They should have come out with this after the 'Barn game last yr.

HOWEVER, I don't think this will be much of an issue in the future. After this year, I don't see us losing many more games. The only thing thrown will be toilet paper :wink:

You a barn fan? :lol:

That is awesome. It's good to see the school actually doing something and not just letting it go unpunished. I hate to see the Sigma Chis get into trouble, but don't do the crime if you can't serve the time.

rammajamma said:
I say ban the a-hole frats all together.

Yeah, that might work, but let's be bold. Let's not stop there with the broad brush of association. The whole student section should be cleared and left empty for the next two games. Also, the band was right beside them and did nothing to stop it. They should be suspended as well. If you get right down to it, everyone in the lower level of the stadium is involved in some manner. They should go.

On the bright side, the twenty-some-odd thousand left in the upper decks will look like a full house to Houston.

RTR,

Tim

This is blind punishment. There is way to much money that changes hands between Witt and those Greeks for this punishment to continue and rightfully so. I'm not a greek but the level of guess work makes these penalties extremely unfair.

It Takes Eleven said:
rammajamma said:
I say ban the a-hole frats all together.

Yeah, that might work, but let's be bold. Let's not stop there with the broad brush of association. The whole student section should be cleared and left empty for the next two games. Also, the band was right beside them and did nothing to stop it. They should be suspended as well. If you get right down to it, everyone in the lower level of the stadium is involved in some manner. They should go.

On the bright side, the twenty-some-odd thousand left in the upper decks will look like a full house to Houston.

RTR,

Tim

3825.jpg
:D

Duh? Shouldn't the administration just mandate that the cup absolutely, positively must stay securely inside the jock strap?

I mean isn't that common sense...

Back
Top Bottom