logo espnbet
TXST @ TROY6:00 PM
ESPN2
Buy TicketsVeterans Memorial Stadium (AL), Troy, ALLine: TXST -14.5
O/U: 55.5
SHSU @ UTEP8:00 PMCBSSNBuy TicketsSun Bowl, El Paso, TXLine: SHSU -10.5
O/U: 50.5
Preciate this.

FWIW, there are only so many characters allowed per post/thread. Only so many images. (IE: ESPN2 is an image. The logo's, images.)

It takes a while to build these. The easiest, for a Saturday, is making a new column and just deleting games. But, that's story for a different day.

Preciate this.

FWIW, there are only so many characters allowed per post/thread. Only so many images. (IE: ESPN2 is an image. The logo's, images.)

It takes a while to build these. The easiest, for a Saturday, is making a new column and just deleting games. But, that's story for a different day.
I loaded screen shots. Can you make it a sticky

I loaded screen shots. Can you make it a sticky
I'm editing, and about to.

It's a bitch. Copy and paste works. If you click on the header, then click on add column, you can delete the bullshit games for days like Saturday.

I DO thank you for posting this. I've been planning on doing it all day and just haven't had the time.

The thing about the copy and paste. Those links for teams.

So, I'm watching a game and want to look at a team real quick. It's a click.

Again. It's a bitch to do. I normally do it with a cup of Joe, something to munch on, something on the TV, and I slowly work through it.

You should have the editing tools to do the same thing. I'm not asking you to do this.

For me, those links to the teams mean more than what channel, time...with YTTV I have every game I want, right there.

No big deal. And again, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom