| FOOD Tuna Cigars.

TerryP

Staff
You might have to be a sushi connoisseur to appreciate this...not sure. @It Takes Eleven Just a side dish on a Sunday that the chef was throwing around...but dayum. The food there. Michelin quality.

Get this. $32 for the crab cake. But dayum. Girl had the hanger steak and I was shocked how well it was prepared. Grits? Hell yes. Their celery root slaw is unique, but again. Hell yes.

When you and the wife come back in town it's a must...trust me. On E Bay.

For what it's worth...

The tuna cigar was an egg roll stuffed with raw tuna and macadamia nuts...filled with the slaw mentioned earlier.
...brain trying to process this....

so, by egg roll - you mean dough-wrapped and deep-fried crispy outside - with raw tuna and slaw inside. How'd they get the crispy outside with the raw tuna inside? Is this some magical culinary brilliance similar to the way they "fry" ice cream? Or am I misunderstanding what it is?

...brain trying to process this....

so, by egg roll - you mean dough-wrapped and deep-fried crispy outside - with raw tuna and slaw inside. How'd they get the crispy outside with the raw tuna inside? Is this some magical culinary brilliance similar to the way they "fry" ice cream? Or am I misunderstanding what it is?
A better description might be a soft taco type...but egg roll texture.

Back
Top Bottom