| FTBL Tua Tagovailoa's dad reportedly reaches out to Patrick Nix to encourage Auburn freshman QB Bo Nix

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Tua Tagovailoa's dad reportedly reaches out to Patrick Nix to encourage Auburn freshman QB Bo Nix

The Alabama Crimson Tide and Auburn Tigers are fierce rivals, playing in the intense Iron Bowl rivalry game every year.

However, even with the animosity between the fan bases, there can still be some great moments of sportsmanship.

As you can see below, Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa’s dad, Galu, reached out to reporter Simone Eli to ask for the phone number of Patrick Nix, father of Auburn freshman QB Bo Nix:

This is TRUE sportsmanship! I received this from Tua’s dad, Galu Tagovailoa, asking to reach out to Patrick Nix about Bo

The Iron Bowl is one of the best rivalries, but let’s remember that these are young men playing their hearts out for their team & families #RollTide

That’s a classy gesture, and we’re sure whatever was said between the two dads was respectful and encouraging.

Stuff like that is what makes sports great, and we can’t wait to see how Tagovailoa and Nix fare on the field against one another for the first time this year.

My feelings on playing *u is along these lines. Just change the last word to 'fans'.
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!" (Conan, the Barbarian)

ROLL TIDE!
(However, it was classy of Galu to offer support)

I'm of the opinion this should have stayed private.

It likely would have remained that way had the reporter that Galu asked the number from not clout tweeted it. I'm sure it would have been something that would have come out regardless around Iron Bowl time, but she could have saved that and done a bad ass feature right before the game instead of stupid tweet. But gotta get those likes...

Back
Top Bottom