| FTBL Trouble down under ?

meltdown time on the plains!!! funny how it always gets brought back to us. :roll: . i guess thats what happens when your the big brother.

That is some entertaining reading, right there. I'm still appalled at how they booed Cox last Saturday. He's a fifth year senior for cryin' out load. What a classless bunch of losers.

;flame *barner

what I don't understand is why AU fans feel they are entitled to an undefeated season year in and year out. something that they need to understand is that they are relatively "new money" as far as national prominance. they had great seasons in 04, 05, and 06. but before that, just what did they have to claim? granted, they have owned us 5 years in a row. they definitely have some smack talking rights. their 04 season was incredible for them. a season like that only comes once every blue moon. it seems like they went from being insignificant to "we should contend for a NC every year" in one season.i wish we could have the record they have had over the past 3 years. what is it, 33-5? true, they shouldn't have lost those two games, but acting like spoiled brats won't solve anything. you are going to have a down season. it will happen. hopefully if things go wrong, we won't be ready to eat our own such as they are right now.

Who's to say if we bring in a "top notch coach", we can win back the state?

Wait wait wait, I thought they "owned" the state already? I guess they finally realized it doesn't matter how many you win in a row, we are still Alabama. :lol:

reger60 said:
That is some entertaining reading, right there. I'm still appalled at how they booed Cox last Saturday. He's a fifth year senior for cryin' out load. What a classless bunch of losers.

;flame *barner
so you didn't hear the boob birds in the student section booing tiffin everytime he came out on the feild.

Nate said:
reger60 said:

;flame *barner
so you didn't hear the boob birds in the student section booing tiffin everytime he came out on the feild.

That is unacceptable! :evil:

Back
Top Bottom