| FTBL Trev Alberts on my flight

G

Remember him?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-1MyZEk_EI

He was doing the Colorado State/Cal game the other day. It seems I remember him being desribed as a jerk here, but he was nothing but nice to me.

We talked football in general, but of course I let him know soon into the conversation that I was all about Alabama. He said Saban will have us outperforming this year, and once the cupboard gets stocked LOOK OUT.

I told him I appreciated that he always seemed to give Alabama a fair shake. Being from Nebraska he appreciated all of our history/tradition.

I liked him anyway, but as soon as he gave me that
Hey, you wanna leave your husband and 3 kids look it was all over. I was putty. :wink: :D

I ran across something on him a day or two ago on a site called FireMarkMay.com or .net or something.

I only found it because the Hog fans were talking about how much he still hates them.

Tideboy said:
Trev Alberts was nice to a blonde flight attendant!!?? I'm SHOCKED Delta, absolutely SHOCKED! :shock: :shock:

:D :D

My thoughts exactly, Tideboy!

Delta, as a guy who spends my fair share of time on your airline, I have seen your picture and you put most other flight attendants to shame. Flight attendants "a'int what they used to be" but you and a few others are the exception. Plus you seem like a nice person. What a novel concept in the travel industry lately!! :evil: Yeah, I am sure Marv was not upset that you chose to speak to him. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom