| RECRUIT Transfer Portal: Potential Fits for Alabama in the Transfer Portal

bamafan9201

I've seen a few, and I'll update as more enter that wouldn't be a bad person to take a stab at. These are purely speculation and just selecting targets we could use to replace leaving players. Not sure yet if any of these will be targets for Saban and Co or not.

- Rivaldo Fairweather - pretty good tight end out of FIU. We might need that check-down option next year with a new QB and he's just a sophmore this year, so Junior next.

Logan Brown - Proven OT starter, could easily take over the right if Latham wants to go left, or vice versa. - Former five-star OT Logan Brown enters the transfer portal

The issues we have for him, are that he got into a scuffle and punched a teammate on the field. Also looks like he chose Kansas right away week 8 of the season. He's just committed though, so doesn't mean he can't adjust that or change it if given an offer from somewhere else.

TIGHT END​

• Cameron Latu - Leaving
Likely to see more playing time next year:
  • Robbie Ouzts SO
  • Amari Niblack FR -

• Danny Lewis FR -
  • Elijah Brown FR -
  • Miles Kitselman SO <= Probably will leave
Incoming:
Ty Lockwood

Likely targets:
4-star TE Lawson Luckie

Two going out, two coming in.

TIGHT END​

• Cameron Latu - Leaving
Likely to see more playing time next year:
  • Robbie Ouzts SO
  • Amari Niblack FR -

• Danny Lewis FR -
  • Elijah Brown FR -
  • Miles Kitselman SO <= Probably will leave
Incoming:
Ty Lockwood

Likely targets:
4-star TE Lawson Luckie

Two going out, two coming in.
Only person who saw meaningful playing time this year was Latu...Ouzts saw a few snaps here and there and Niblack had a few in clean up time. I think highly of Niblack and Ouzts but If Niblack hasn't made the jump to I wouldn't see a reason we shouldn't be in on a better TE option. It's their job to beat them out in camp.

Only person who saw meaningful playing time this year was Latu...Ouzts saw a few snaps here and there and Niblack had a few in clean up time. I think highly of Niblack and Ouzts but If Niblack hasn't made the jump to I wouldn't see a reason we shouldn't be in on a better TE option. It's their job to beat them out in camp.
Ouzts has been on the field more than you think.

Back
Top Bottom