| NEWS Tour Alabama's new $15 million dining facility for athletes

• Thread starter Michael Casagrande | mcasagrande@al.com
  • Start date
M

Michael Casagrande | mcasagrande@al.com

Alabama opened new dining facility and recruiting room this summer.

Take a quick tour of Alabama's new athletics dining facility that opened this summer.

Located at the football complex just off Bryant Drive, the two-level addition came with a price tag of $15 million. It has 10 serving stations with more than 50 flat screen TVs and a total capacity of 480.

Views of the Crimson Tide football practice fields are available through the first-floor patio and the second level porch.

The project also included a remodel of the space previously used as a team dining and recruiting room. The newly retooled recruiting room is a museum of accomplishments from the Nick Saban era complete with championship trophies and rings

Michael Casagrande | mcasagrande@al.com
Tour Alabama's new $15 million dining facility for athletes

I think the helmet display is a very nice touch. Consistant reminders of where your hard work and where Alabama can put you.

The trophies were also a great touch. I know folks were talking about running out of trophy space, and this helps that issue.

I think the helmet display is a very nice touch. Consistant reminders of where your hard work and where Alabama can put you.

The trophies were also a great touch. I know folks were talking about running out of trophy space, and this helps that issue.

agree on the helmet display; those things are really cool.

and the whole place is awesome.

I like seeing the trophy eye candy spread out. I would think recruits and players will pay more attention to some of these goodies than just seeing them piled up in a few areas.

Back
Top Bottom