| FTBL tough call?

Chuck-E-Cheeze

Verified Member
It's like picking between the lesser of two evils. I dislike Tex A&M, but I hate the big ten. I guess I hope the big 10 loses every bowl game they play.(unless it is against aubrun) forgot to mention I am talking about ATM vs. PSU.

had no problem except their coach, he who we do not speak of. hes gone so i could care less now. i dont really have a problem with the Big 10 (unlike alot of ppl) tho i think its an overrated conference. i respect the hell out of Joe Pa tho.

Penn St isn't part of the Big 10. If so then it would be call the Big 11. :lol: I have been a Penn St fan a very long time. I also have like that other team too. But that coach hasn't wore off them yet. :shock:

Chuck-E-Cheeze said:
It's like picking between the lesser of two evils. I dislike Tex A&M, but I hate the big ten. I guess I hope the big 10 loses every bowl game they play.(unless it is against aubrun) forgot to mention I am talking about ATM vs. PSU.

Y'all are being too tough on those big, slow boys who can't win out of their own conference. They acknowledge that they have eleven teams. You just need to read between the lines:

big10-04-top-03.gif

RTR,

Tim

It Takes Eleven said:
Chuck-E-Cheeze said:

Y'all are being too tough on those big, slow boys who can't win out of their own conference. They acknowledge that they have eleven teams. You just need to read between the lines:

big10-04-top-03.gif

RTR,

Tim
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom