| FTBL Top 25 toughest schedules

Dang! Did you guys see Washington's schedule? :shock: Ouch!
Washington schedule
Date Opponent
Aug. 31 at Syracuse
Sept. 8 Boise State
Sept. 15 Ohio State
Sept. 22 at UCLA
Sept. 29 USC
Oct. 13 at Arizona State
Oct. 20 Oregon
Oct. 27 Arizona
Nov. 3 at Stanford
Nov. 10 at Oregon State
Nov. 17 California
Nov. 24 Washington State
Dec. 1 at Hawaii

And Mississippi State having one of the toughest schedules in the country isn't going to help out Croom's cause either, that's for sure.

True to form the Great White Hope has to be listed on this as well. Notre Dame has 7 home games and will battle perrenial powerhouses such as Air force, Navy, Stanford and Duke. :roll: If you're going to put in Notre Dame I think you have to put in BAMA, and pretty much every other team in the SEC IMHO.

How can you put just about every SEC team in there and not Bama. LSU gets almost all there tough games at home and they made it somehow.

A neutral site game against Florida State is a marquee matchup, and Houston can be a handful. Arkansas, Georgia, Tennessee and LSU are on the schedule, but at least they come to Tuscaloosa. Auburn is the only true road game Alabama won't be expected to win.
They're great jokers!. :lol:
'Bama beat the Barn for sure!! :p

RTR

What gets me is how many pac-10 teams that are in it. I really do not believe that it is such a hard conference. Yet if they did not pretend that it was the toughest then I guess it would be hard for them to continue to justify their love for USC.

tidenumber1 said:
What gets me is how many pac-10 teams that are in it. I really do not believe that it is such a hard conference. Yet if they did not pretend that it was the toughest then I guess it would be hard for them to continue to justify their love for USC.
I think the PAC 10 is the 5th best conference at best. I rate the Big 10, Big 12, SEC, and ACC ahead of them. With the SEC being the strongest by far.

I did a little research and my numbers could be wrong. Alabama combine 1A team records from last year is 82wins 59loses 7 bowl teams 4 that won there bowl games although we got 5 of them at home 1 away and 1 neutral site 5 top 25 teams 2 top 10 teams from last years finial AP rankings 4 of them games are at home 1 away and 1 div1 AA team. Seams pretty tough to me and could be one of the toughest home schedule in the country

Back
Top Bottom