| FTBL Todd Monken leaves Georgia to become Ravens' new OC

BamaFan334

Uh Oh, let's see what Kirby can do now. I know we try to make light of this stuff because people try and find faults in everything Alabama. Georgia has won two in a row, so a step back will be fine to them and they'll throw it off like "can't be on top every year", but will be interesting to see how they handle this change.

Uh Oh, let's see what Kirby can do now. I know we try to make light of this stuff because people try and find faults in everything Alabama. Georgia has won two in a row, so a step back will be fine to them and they'll throw it off like "can't be on top every year", but will be interesting to see how they handle this change.

Honestly, Monken more than Smart was the reason they won the last two titles. I have to give him credit, he definitely found ways to get skill players in good positions throughout all the postseason.

Bobo could be fine or he could be a complete waste of time. Arguments exist for both cases just from the results he has gotten as OC in different places. Neither Auburn of SCar had the talent UGA has, but he also hasn't had a good offensive result since before the offense changed so much.

They may regress due to what they lost this past season, especially at QB. Theyve got good guys waiting, just no experience. Will have a good RB room, return Bowers, O-line will be good, lost their best receiver, and a ton of experience at the position. Bobo will have guys to work with. He's a very streaky coordinator, will be in fire, and then the complete opposite in some games. But losing Monken is going to hurt early on.

Back
Top Bottom