| RECRUIT Tides picking up steam on Cayden Jones.

I hope we're able to land this guy, because he's a beast. He's one of those players that'll pick up more and more traction as everything progresses in his recruitment. If he goes to more camps and has a good performance, he's gonna skyrocket in the rankings. If we can just flip Riddick, and land Jones, this LB class will be fantastic.

I hope we're able to land this guy, because he's a beast. He's one of those players that'll pick up more and more traction as everything progresses in his recruitment. If he goes to more camps and has a good performance, he's gonna skyrocket in the rankings. If we can just flip Riddick, and land Jones, this LB class will be fantastic.

I saw a flip watch for Riddick the other day. We're really flexing our muscle lately and it'll show if we flip a guy from the other hottest recruiting team in the country.

I saw a flip watch for Riddick the other day. We're really flexing our muscle lately and it'll show if we flip a guy from the other hottest recruiting team in the country.
Hope the visit goes well this weekend at A-day. Hopefully the fans pack it out as much as possible, and make it a great atmosphere. He's gonna be a great player no matter where he goes, I just hope it's at Bama.

Back
Top Bottom