| FTBL Tide Pride question

RollTideinGA

Proud Bama Grad
I'm a Tide Pride member and I was just thinking. I have not seen the 2008 renewal stuff yet. Isn't the first payment typically due Feb 1?

Anyone know this years schedule for TP?

I'm on my Blackberry on the road so I can't check the site.

Thanks!

Tidepride will guarantee you season tickets. There are few other benefits such as first dibs on bowl tickets ect.

Depending upon how much money you spend in tide pride determines first off where your seats are in the stadium and then what other perks you get during the season and on game day. Certain folks get parking spots and gameday meals. Everybody usually gets a car tag and some other trinket type stuff in the mail.

Bottom line the money you pay to tide pride is what holds your seat for football. All that money is tax deductible because that is what is used for scholarships. The actual ticket cost is not tax deductible.

Easportsbama said:
Isn't there some kind of insane waiting list for Tide Pride tickets?

Terry P had posted in another thread that it is something like 10k waiting right now. I don't know that for fact, but I did call Tide pride a few weeks back about moving up in seating and they did confirm that there was indeed a waiting list for season tickets.

The wait is huge. I got luck and got tickets the first year I tried with the last stadium expansion and have been trying to get more ever since. Hopefully, (b/c I want our stadium filled for ever game) the next big let in will be when the south end zone gets 10k extra seats. Demand is good for us and I always sell my extra tickets for face value.

rammerjammer said:
Easportsbama said:

Terry P had posted in another thread that it is something like 10k waiting right now. I don't know that for fact, but I did call Tide pride a few weeks back about moving up in seating and they did confirm that there was indeed a waiting list for season tickets.

That's the number I've heard thrown around for the last year although I haven't bothered to check to see if it was indeed accurate. It does make sense to me that the number is around that...

Biggest reason is the school feels with the addition we'll have those seats sold immediately. Heck, the sky boxes are basically pre-sold.

TerryP said:
rammerjammer said:
Easportsbama said:

That's the number I've heard thrown around for the last year although I haven't bothered to check to see if it was indeed accurate. It does make sense to me that the number is around that...

Biggest reason is the school feels with the addition we'll have those seats sold immediately. Heck, the sky boxes are basically pre-sold.

I can't site the source or give a link, but I read that there would be no Skyboxes in the South Endzone due to its proximity to Bryant Drive (with is ironic that Bryant's road wins out over Bryant's Football Stadium). On the up-side, no boxes leaves room for more seats than the North Endzone.

Personally I'm a little disappointed in this plan in that I would hope that at least two of our upper decks would match.

LBS said:
TerryP said:
rammerjammer said:
Easportsbama said:

I can't site the source or give a link, but I read that there would be no Skyboxes in the South Endzone due to its proximity to Bryant Drive (with is ironic that Bryant's road wins out over Bryant's Football Stadium). On the up-side, no boxes leaves room for more seats than the North Endzone. Personally I'm a little disappointed in this plan in that I would hope that at least two of our upper decks would match.

Don't take this to the endzone but.....I think there will be boxes. Not sure how many? I agree with you though......those boxes are eating up the away tics like Tuberville is eating up the cash at the barn! No problem here but it comes with a price.

Back
Top Bottom