| FTBL Tickets: Louisiana-Monroe

DavidNW3

Hi,

I'm an English guy who was in Tuscaloosa over the summer and had such a laugh that I want to come back in football season. Was thinking of coming over for the Louisiana-Monroe game on Nov 17th. What I need to know is this:

1) It's the last scheduled home game of the season but not a conference game and also in between the Ole Miss and Auburn games (which I think are much bigger?) so how tough/expensive will it be to buy tickets and is it possible to get tickets in the student end?

2) As it's not a conference game will there still be all the typical pre/post match football partying on the couple of nights leading up to the game

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers
Roll Tide

DavidNW3 said:
Hi,

I'm an English guy who was in Tuscaloosa over the summer and had such a laugh that I want to come back in football season. Was thinking of coming over for the Louisiana-Monroe game on Nov 17th. What I need to know is this:

1) It's the last scheduled home game of the season but not a conference game and also in between the Ole Miss and Auburn games (which I think are much bigger?) so how tough/expensive will it be to buy tickets and is it possible to get tickets in the student end?

2) As it's not a conference game will there still be all the typical pre/post match football partying on the couple of nights leading up to the game

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers
Roll Tide

First off, welcome to our site. We have a member from Spain, and one in Ireland that posts at times, but not one from your neck of the woods. I hope you stick around! :)

As for your questions...

1- Louisiana-Monroe will be one of the easier tickets to get for sure. Putting a price on the ticket is hard at this point, it will depend on BAMA's record at the time and obviously, the better the seat location, the more you are going to have to pay (on a site like ebay or stubhub). At this point, I would think you could easily find a pair for 150.00 if you look hard enough, but you could even find them cheaper than that. You can buy student tickets, but you have to take the student ticket to the UA ticket office during business hours (M-F) and upgrade it to a student guest ticket (that costs $35 for a non-conference game I think).

2- There will not be a block party or concert like they have the night before some games, but there will be a ton of folks in town that Friday night and plenty to do. On gameday, the Quad will be full of tailgaters just like other games, vendors will be out there, etc...

By the way, what brought you here to Tuscaloosa this summer? The school?

Back
Top Bottom