| FTBL ticket infro

could someone help me out here with tickets. where besides stubb hub can i get tickets? i can not pay the price they ask for them. i did last year but not any more. it is ashame they will give 40-60 dollors for them and then them for 250. i ordered them online for the past few years, but last year they sold out on day one, so i had to give their price. [ looks this may be the trend] i wish the school would sell to the fan base before letting these scapers get all of them. :roll:

You have to remember that a lot of these people are tide pride members. They pay way more than face value for that ticket and are trying to get some of their money back.

When i was in the crimson tide club section I paid 1200 for 2 seats and the like 420 for tickets and that was for just 7 home games. That comes out to about 231 per ticket give or take a few bucks.

torrie, the demand is just too high to please everyone. There is no perfect system, but adding more seats (as is proposed) will help. Then again, we could have over 100,000 seats and not everyone that wants a ticket would be able to get one.

My advice to you. Watch this board and a few others during the season. Log in every day. Every single week there is someone selling their tickets on the ticket swap. Obviously the big SEC games are harder to come by. The week of ULM there were many more looking to sell than buy. I actually had trouble selling mine the season before.

Good luck. There are ways around Stub Hub. It just takes some effort and networking on your part. :)

BamaDelta said:
torrie, the demand is just too high to please everyone. There is no perfect system, but adding more seats (as is proposed) will help. Then again, we could have over 100,000 seats and not everyone that wants a ticket would be able to get one.

My advice to you. Watch this board and a few others during the season. Log in every day. Every single week there is someone selling their tickets on the ticket swap. Obviously the big SEC games are harder to come by. The week of ULM there were many more looking to sell than buy. I actually had trouble selling mine the season before.

Good luck. There are ways around Stub Hub. It just takes some effort and networking on your part. :)

FWIW, while it hasn't been released publicly, the movement on the South end zone expansion is underway. One of the first steps was Bryant Drive and they have the $ in place and plans as well.

One of my friends in the public works department in T-town said they could start on the stadium in the fall if they wanted to move that quickly...in other words, the work needed to be done in order to start that expansion should be finished by the fall. UA is contributing around 750K to the city for the improvements on Bryant Drive.

Just as a side note, the waiting list for TidePride right now is over 10K.

There are several ways to get tickets cheaper than Stub Hub. I go to several games and I never pay the Stub Hub prices. Street Scalpers, Message Boards, and ebay all usually have a good number of tickets cheaper than what you will pay on Stub Hub. Usually though, these tickets do not come available until closer to game time. You have to be willing to wait until 7-10 days before the game (or until the day of the game if you do the street scalper thing) and have faith you will still be able to get tickets (which you will be able to do). The only exception to the waiting rule is if a team overachieves and is highly ranked going into a game then the tickets “might” get more expensive. I wouldn’t really worry about that though cause even if it does happen, the ebay prices will probably still be pretty close to what they go for on Stub Hub.

bamatorrie said:
thanks; think i will go and get them at the game. i had rather give money to some down there than stub hub anyway.i live in childersburg so it will not be that far if i can;t find any.

Hang around here, too, and look for tickets being offered. Better yet, ask each week. Folks have tickets to offer pretty often.

RTR,

Tim

Back
Top Bottom