| FTBL This is exactly why I despise Finebaum.

He's a weasel still trying to own up to that contract ESPN gave him. His show is played out and is more Jerry Springer than informative entertainment. Grasping at straws, so of course you always aim for the top when trying to create headlines.

There's zero wrong with saying that team overachieved in a rebuilding year where the offensive line wasn't secure like the year before, the defense was starting new guys all over the field, and then when two of your main veteran playmakers go down you basically lose the National Championship by eight points after leading most of the game until eight minutes left in the 4th. on top of it you're still working to build those younger guys that are maybe taking longer than people wanted, so in essence it's the definition of a rebuild when you look at what the draft took from a perfect and dominating 13-0 team from the year before. All he's saying is the team overachieved in a year where they didn't have as much leadership and a ton of new starters.

He's a weasel still trying to own up to that contract ESPN gave him. His show is played out and is more Jerry Springer than informative entertainment. Grasping at straws, so of course you always aim for the top when trying to create headlines.

There's zero wrong with saying that team overachieved in a rebuilding year where the offensive line wasn't secure like the year before, the defense was starting new guys all over the field, and then when two of your main veteran playmakers go down you basically lose the National Championship by eight points after leading most of the game until eight minutes left in the 4th. on top of it you're still working to build those younger guys that are maybe taking longer than people wanted, so in essence it's the definition of a rebuild when you look at what the draft took from a perfect and dominating 13-0 team from the year before. All he's saying is the team overachieved in a year where they didn't have as much leadership and a ton of new starters.
Jerry Springer … you nailed him!

Follow the money. Season coming up need to keep the pot stirred. Would not suprise me if ratings are down and he is trying to get a bump. Otherwise ESPN trying to get eyes on the TV for the up coming season. Does ESPN have the A&M game? Keep the pot stirred for ratings.

Big time sports journalists are gigantic wastes within society in general. These people contribute fuck all to the world. Imagine basing your career and livelihood off of simply commentating on athletes catching a ball.
BUT, you also get to hit 100's of balls!

Follow the money. Season coming up need to keep the pot stirred. Would not suprise me if ratings are down and he is trying to get a bump. Otherwise ESPN trying to get eyes on the TV for the up coming season. Does ESPN have the A&M game? Keep the pot stirred for ratings.
I would bet almost everything that it's on CBS. May even be a primetime slot,

Back
Top Bottom