| FTBL This article gives me a new appreciation for Baron Huber....

A Vol Embraces Reality!

The best family information on Huber is in Rapaport's blog. It's just awesome, and should be added to the curriculum in East Tennessee and Lee County, GA public schools.

http://blog.al.com/rapsheet/
We spoke to fullback Baron Huber -- a Knoxville, Tenn. native -- for about 20 minutes today, and he's who I wrote about for tomorrow's paper. I also spoke to his father, a former Vols fan, for a while and that was pretty entertaining.

Listen to Baron Huber's dad Kevin talk about being an Alabama fan now after hating the Tide his whole life. He came to a realization after Baron took an official visit: "The campus was beautiful. To me, the whole school reeked with class. One of the great lessons I learned in life, was when you don't know something about something or have an attitude, it's ignorance until you find out. That was the first time in my life I'd realized all those things I'd heard all my life (weren't true)."

Kevin Huber added: "I will be an Alabama fan long after Baron is gone. I just really have come to appreciate what they are and what they stand for."

Re: A Vol Embraces Reality!

It Takes Eleven said:
The best family information on Huber is in Rapaport's blog. It's just awesome, and should be added to the curriculum in East Tennessee and Lee County, GA public schools.

http://blog.al.com/rapsheet/
We spoke to fullback Baron Huber -- a Knoxville, Tenn. native -- for about 20 minutes today, and he's who I wrote about for tomorrow's paper. I also spoke to his father, a former Vols fan, for a while and that was pretty entertaining.

Listen to Baron Huber's dad Kevin talk about being an Alabama fan now after hating the Tide his whole life. He came to a realization after Baron took an official visit: "The campus was beautiful. To me, the whole school reeked with class. One of the great lessons I learned in life, was when you don't know something about something or have an attitude, it's ignorance until you find out. That was the first time in my life I'd realized all those things I'd heard all my life (weren't true)."

Kevin Huber added: "I will be an Alabama fan long after Baron is gone. I just really have come to appreciate what they are and what they stand for."

Nice find, Tim.

Back
Top Bottom