| CURRENT EVENTS The "Well Health Safety Seal." Look for it?

From their site

A visible indication of confidence and trust, the WELL Health-Safety seal communicates to everyone entering a space that evidence-based measures have been adopted and third-party verified.

Yeah, the minute I see "evidence-based" I know they are using double-speak. It appears that it costs somewhere between $3000 and $12000 to get the certification on your building. And of course the disclaimer at the end of the video is telling enough.

The WELL Health-Safety Seal is awarded after an annual review of a building’s written policies and protocols.Achievement of the WELL Health-Safety Rating does not guarantee that a space is safe or free from pathogens.

I swear...this virus has a LOT of people running scared. They're scared of a virus that has a more than 99% survival rate. What is it about this particular virus that got the entire world scared?

For all the bullshit it's caused, China needs to be made to pay. And I mean pay to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars. They're the ones who unleashed this crap onto the world. This goddam virus is more of a nusiance than anything.

Just part of the Great Reset. It is a carbon tax, a medical certification that all people therein are vaxxed to the gills. Your coming social credit score, digital money only which is even worse than monopoly money, your unconstitutional health passport.

Being in automotive for 30 yrs I recognize the system as being a “procedural based” system that basically says “ This is the way we do business and here is our system to document it”

Then it was one certification after another. Had to have them or you didn’t WORK for automotive. Every automaker had a quirk that must become your quirk in deed as well as paperwork. You also bear the cost of your annual re certifications. They drive out competition so the big players are protected. Crony capitalism.

These systems are at their heart behavioral modification techniques on population size control experimenting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom