| CURRENT EVENTS The WEF and Big Pharma hatched a plan in 2019 to reduce the human population by 50% by 2023.

My advisor at Bama, Dr. Ed Passerini, with whom I had four seminars spent a lot of time talking about depopulation.

EDIT: Not a fair way to put that. He spent a lot of time talking about over population and the need for a solution.

...I hate a lot of what big pharma is doing as much as the next guy.

But, that is an edited clip.

He actually said "will reduce the number of the people in the world that cannot afford our medicine by 50%".

Here's the full clip - see starting at around the 2:50 mark.

Last edited:
Is it not impossible to deny a grand government/big tech plot? (Industrial is a odd word here.)
Industrial involves more than tech, parenthetical comments that follow just typify positions, I don't share them, except how we let companies hide that almost all OTC generic meds/vitamins come from China. That really bothers me.

Defense industry (wagging the dog), oil/gas (raping our national lands), medical (hiding true sourcing of meds/vitamins/supplements), ag (subsidies and foreign ownership), manufacturing (hiding source of some materials/location of assembly).

In terms of tech, It's very likely that a few key tech leaders have taken steps to placate Dems and boost election chances. This is nothing new, it's just on the internet now instead of on TV, and in newspapers. The corruption in newspapers - when they were the only game in town - was incredible. People act like this hasn't happened before.

Back to grand government schemes, our government lacks the ability to pull off most of what is alleged across the internet. Whether some in power would LIKE to do it is another question.

RTR,

Tim

I don't blame anyone for thinking that large entities are effectively colluding with our government against our collective better interests.

Virtually every industry - from big tech to pharmaceutical to foreign adversaries - you name it - send lobbyists with bags full of money to make our "representatives" in both Houses filthy rich. Mr. Smith might go to Washington with good intentions. But he soon has to decide if he wants to play the game or be destroyed - send his kids to the best schools, live in the finest house(es), etc or be subject to ridicule and false stories and ousted after one term.

There may not be a single, well-orchestrated, GRAND conspiracy. But there are undoubtedly lots and lots of people giving lots and lots of money to get what they want from those in our government who hold the purse strings. Sad, but undeniably true.

Industrial involves more than tech, parenthetical comments that follow just typify positions, I don't share them, except how we let companies hide that almost all OTC generic meds/vitamins come from China. That really bothers me.

Defense industry (wagging the dog), oil/gas (raping our national lands), medical (hiding true sourcing of meds/vitamins/supplements), ag (subsidies and foreign ownership), manufacturing (hiding source of some materials/location of assembly).

In terms of tech, It's very likely that a few key tech leaders have taken steps to placate Dems and boost election chances. This is nothing new, it's just on the internet now instead of on TV, and in newspapers. The corruption in newspapers - when they were the only game in town - was incredible. People act like this hasn't happened before.

Back to grand government schemes, our government lacks the ability to pull off most of what is alleged across the internet. Whether some in power would LIKE to do it is another question.

RTR,

Tim
I think there’s tech on both sides doing it to boost election chances

Back
Top Bottom