| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC The Walking Dead (Season 9 Premiers Sunday Oct 7)

We lose 2 characters by mid session finale. I have some juicy spoilers i wont drop here.

A quick heads up.

There are codes built in that do things like bold, italicize, quote, etc.

A "B" [bracketed] then [/ gives us bold, etc.

Same with Spoilers .... bracket [ the word spoiler and then close the brackets [/ spoiler

1.png

See what I mean? I makes it a bit easier for those who aren't caught up yet ... last night's episode is still on my DVR ... I'll get to it later today or tomorrow morning.

1.png

A quick heads up.

There are codes built in that do things like bold, italicize, quote, etc.

A "B" [bracketed] then [/ gives us bold, etc.

Same with Spoilers .... bracket [ the word spoiler and then close the brackets [/ spoiler

View attachment 5023

See what I mean? I makes it a bit easier for those who aren't caught up yet ... last night's episode is still on my DVR ... I'll get to it later today or tomorrow morning.

View attachment 5024
Y'all have the fancy functions here.:notworthy

@Bamaholic#1 Only a few of the people here know that has been built in ... not a big deal and I likely wouldn't have thought about it until I noticed a note from you to SLO about TWD SE6. I've yet to watch it ... so I added a few "blocks" for those like me!

@Bamaholic#1 Only a few of the people here know that has been built in ... not a big deal and I likely wouldn't have thought about it until I noticed a note from you to SLO about TWD SE6. I've yet to watch it ... so I added a few "blocks" for those like me!
The feature will come in handy in this thread for sure....I always want to talk about what I know, But some don't want to hear it. For obvious reasons.

Among others
Ron shoots out Carls eye
and
Abraham meets the same fate he does in the comic, by seasons end
and
Gabriel become an ASSET to the group

Back
Top Bottom